Elektro–Armatur a.s is one of Norway’s major suppliers of home lighting and accessories. We supply fixtures from most lighting segments as well as electrical appliances, light sources and components through our distributors all over Norway. We develop and stock both standarized and own designed products, all suited for the Norwegian market.
Elektro–Armatur a.s was established in 1934 and is today partly owned by the Austrian company Eglo Leuchten GmbH. The Eglo Group is one of the major lighting suppliers globally, having her own subsidiaries or strategic partners in all European countries and otherwise in a large part of the world.
In addition to the wide collection of luminaries we already have ourselves, Eglo provides us with an enormous range of products.
The cooperation with Eglo contributes to a further strengthening of EA’s position in Norway.
As a supplier EA can offer:
• Quality products at economical price levels
• A wide range of both modern and traditional lighting
• A selection of all demanded light sources and lighting equipment
• Good access to worldwide novelties and OEM developments
• Permanent stock of our entire collection
• Swift all-year delivery time
• Approvals according to the latest Norwegian standards